Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Serving Santa Ana
Upgrade your current set of wheels to a new Chevy Silverado or a Chevrolet Traverse. You will find fabulous deals for your favorite models at your local Santa Ana Chevy dealer, Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. Enjoy all the advantages of shopping locally.
- Located close to where you live and work
- Finance department with multiple loan options
- Experienced service department with knowledge of Chevy systems
Give us a call or just stop by to get a look at the latest Chevy models and our used inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park
Get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet Suburban or feel the power and strength of the Silverado when you schedule a test drive. The best way to know which model is a fit for you is by driving it.
Financing a Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Model
Find out how easy it is to afford a new Chevy or pre-owned model with our in-house finance department. They offer flexible terms and affordable monthly payments to fit almost any budget. Get started even quicker when you fill out the online application.
Visiting from Santa Ana
Start out on Main Street heading north for 1.5 miles. Turn right to merge onto I-5 N for 10 miles. Take Exit 116 and turn left onto Auto Center Drive. You’ll need to make a U-turn and your destination will be on the right.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy vehicle running like a dream when you have it serviced on a regular basis. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and come into the service department at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park for oil changes and other routine maintenance.
- Battery testing
- Transmission flushing
- Tire rotation and tread check
- Wheel alignment
When a problem arises, you can count on the service technicians to figure out what is wrong and have it fixed quickly. We use the latest equipment to diagnose and repair all Chevy models and get you back on your way as soon as possible.
Sights in Santa Ana
Just a short drive from Los Angeles, Santa Ana offers plenty of fun and excitement away from the big city. You’ll find something entertaining for kids and adults alike, whether you prefer to spend your time outdoors or learning about history and art.
- Bowers Museum – This museum holds artifacts from all over the world to view and learn about other cultures, with items from Africa and Asia as well as Native American and South Pacific pieces.
- Discovery Cube – This science museum is always a hit with kids with more than 100 interactive exhibits that are captivating and educational set up by theme.
- Lyon Air Museum – See vintage cars as well as historic aircraft at this museum where you will learn about planes from their early days and their use in wartime as well as for commercial use.
- Santa Ana Zoo – Set on 20 acres in Prentice Park, this zoo places a distinct focus on animals and plants from South America and Central America along with rides and other attractions.