Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Serving Long Beach
Find your next Chevy car, truck, or SUV at your local Long Beach dealer, Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. We carry a large selection of new models to suit every taste. We also offer plenty of pre-owned vehicles for those on a tighter budget. Just think of all the great reasons to stop in.
- Located near where you work and live
- Auto loans for every level of credit with affordable payments
- Experienced service technicians trained on Chevrolet technology
Stop by our dealership or call us to learn more about our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park
Slide inside a Chevy Silverado or Chevrolet Traverse and see how it fits the way you drive. Nothing like a test drive to make you know which model is meant for you.
Financing a Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Model
Drive home one of these Chevy models today with in-house financing. We can quickly get you approved with flexible terms and payments to fit your budget. Get started from the comfort of home with our online application.
Visiting from Long Beach
Start your trip on I-710 N from W 3rd St and W Shoreline Dr for about 1-1/2 miles. Follow the highway and CA-91 E to S Knott Ave in Buena Park. Take Exit 23A after about 17-1/2 miles. Follow S Knott Ave, Melrose St and Western Ave to Auto Center Dr where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy in prime condition with regular service at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. Our service team follows manufacturer’s recommendations for your model to ensure it continues to operate the way it should. We offer a vast range of services, including:
When you notice a funny sound or smell or the dashboard light stays on, take it to Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park to get it diagnosed. Our technicians use the latest in equipment to make an accurate and fast diagnosis. We’ll take care of the problem quickly, so you can get on with your life.
Sights in Long Beach
Incorporated as a town in 1897, Long Beach became the second busiest port in all the country. The city sits over an oilfield and is home for many waterfront attractions. There’s plenty to see and do in Long Beach for people of all ages and tastes.
- Aquarium of the Pacific – With over 12,000 animals and more than 100 exhibits that will captivate, you can experience water-life up close and personal.
- Historical Society of Long Beach – Learn the history of the city through exhibits and special programs for the public along with an annual performance by actors who bring the stories to life.
- Long Beach Museum of Art – Located on a bluff overlooking the harbor, this museum has two floors of exhibits of contemporary art along with festivals, musical programs, and more.
- Rancho Los Cerritos Heritage Site – Built back in 1844, this adobe home pays tribute to the architectural history of the area with two stories situated on nearly five acres and furnished to reflect the time period in which it was constructed.