Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Serving Fullerton
Find the perfect Chevrolet for your lifestyle or for a family ride at your Fullerton dealer, Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. We offer a vast selection of models to fit all kinds of buyers. Along with impressive inventory of brand-new vehicles, you’ll find a nice choice of used models. There are several reasons to shop with us for your next set of wheels.
- Located close to where you work and play
- Large selection of models with in-house financing
- Service technicians who are trained on Chevy systems
Call us or stop in and learn more about our current inventory at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park
Find out how the Chevy Equinox rides when you get behind the wheel. Perhaps you want to experience the Chevrolet Colorado up close. A test drive at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park will help you make the right decision.
Financing a Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Model
Once you find your desired Chevy model, you can buy it with in-house financing and monthly payments to fit your budget. Flexible terms make these loans right for a variety of credit and financial situations. Get the process started even faster with our easy online application.
Visiting from Fullerton
Start out on CA-91 W in Anaheim. Continue on the highway to Buena Park. Take Exit 116 from I-5 N for just over 4 miles. Drive to Auto Center Dr where you will find your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Care for your Chevrolet with regular routine service at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. Our service technicians will work to keep your vehicle in prime condition, whether you bought it new or used. We provide a full range of services for our customers.
Give us a call or stop by to check out firsthand what we have on our lot at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park.
Sights in Fullerton
First a railroad town when it was settled in 1887, Fullerton became a center of agriculture, particularly of oranges. The city developed as a place for manufacturing, transportation, and petroleum extraction. Fullerton continued to expand into the 20th century. Today it is a diverse community filled with activities and attractions for people of ages and interests.
- Laguna Lake Park – Get out for a morning or afternoon run on one of the trails that wind around the lake where you can also go fishing or enjoy a picnic.
- Fullerton Arboretum – Set on over 25 acres, this arboretum has more than 3000 different plant species, which you can see and learn about at the agriculture museum which is located onsite.
- Crystal Cathedral – Famed as the largest glass building of the kind anywhere in the world, this place is home to a pipe organ, which is also claimed to be the largest.
- Fullerton Museum Center – This museum is designed for kids of all ages with interactive exhibits and memorabilia of pop culture.