Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Serving Anaheim
Find a new Chevy model that is right for you at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. Proudly serving Anaheim and surrounding communities, Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park offers a large selection of cars, trucks, and SUVs for every kind of buyer. Along with our vast inventory of brand-new models, we carry a range of used vehicles as well. Just think of all the benefits of shopping here.
- Convenient location close to home
- Flexible financing terms and affordable monthly payments
- Knowledgeable service technicians for minor and major repairs
Give us a call or stop by to see our current selection at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park
Get behind the wheel of the latest Chevy Silverado to see how it handles. Slide inside a Chevrolet Corvette to feel the power with a test drive. Firsthand driving experience is the only way to know the right model for you.
Financing a Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Model
It’s easy to afford a Chevrolet with in-house financing at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. Our auto loans offer flexible terms with monthly payments that fit into your budget. You can even get pre-approved faster by filling out the online application.
Visiting from Anaheim
Start out on I-5 N from S Anaheim Blvd and W Broadway. Follow the highway to Auto Center Dr in Buena Park about 4.7 miles. Take Exit 116 and drive to Auto Center Dr where you will find your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevrolet running reliably with regular service at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. Our technicians are certified and trained on Chevy systems and parts to ensure the best work every time. We take care of all your routine maintenance needs, such as oil changes. We provide complete service for all models.
- Air filter change
- Tire tread check and air pressure testing
- Battery testing
- Brake inspection
- Fluid refill
When there’s a problem, you can count on our team to diagnose it and make the repair. We’ll get you back out on the highway as quickly as possible.
Sights in Anaheim
Though Anaheim is the tenth most populous city in California, it started from humble beginnings. The city was founded in 1857 with just 50 families of German descent. The first building to be erected was a school, but by 1870, the town had grown to 565. Today, the city is well-known as a tourist destination with resorts and many activities for all interests.
- Disneyland Resort – See the popular characters of Disney and enjoy rides and other attractions at this resort.
- Knott’s Berry Farm – This theme park features roller coasters and other thrill rides, as well as stage shows and other family-friendly fun.
- Knott’s Soak City – Splash in the water on warm days at the largest water park in the county with something for everyone.
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure – Enjoy a thrilling show as you eat with tales for all ages as you hear about Sebastian the Black from the 1800’s.