Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Serving Los Angeles
Find your next Chevy model when you visit your local Los Angeles Chevrolet dealer, Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. Stop by to see the latest deals and special offers on brand-new models. You’ll also find a vast selection of certified pre-owned and used vehicles to suit every taste and budget.
- We’re close to home and to work
- We offer in-house financing for flexible terms
- Our service department keeps your new vehicle in good condition
Give us a call or stop by to see what we have in stock for your next set of wheels.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park
Check out the newest Chevy Silverado or get behind the wheel of the Chevrolet Suburban to see how it fits your driving style. Nothing beats a test drive to help you make up your mind on the best Chevy model to drive home.
Financing a Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Model
Find out how easy it is to afford a Chevy when you come in and get in-house financing. Our finance department will work with you to get a loan you can afford. You can even fill out the online application to get fast approval.
Visiting from Los Angeles
Start out on US-101 S for about a half-mile. Follow I-5 S to Cannon Road in Carlsbad. Take Exit 48 from I-5 S for almost 88 miles. Follow Cannon Road and Paseo Del Norte to your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Take care of your Chevy vehicle for long-term use and dependability. Our service department at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park will work to keep your vehicle in prime condition for as long as you own it. We provide a full range of services to maintain market value and reliability.
- Battery testing and replacement
- Wheel alignment
- Tire rotation and air pressure check
- Inspection of belts and hoses
We also offer a wide range of repair services for all major components, including engine, transmission, power steering, air conditioning, and suspension. We use the latest diagnostics equipment to provide accurate answers when something is wrong with your vehicle. We will fix it quickly and get you back out on the road.
Sights in Los Angeles
As one of the largest cities in the US, Los Angeles is home to a diverse culture. Many celebrities live and work here while numerous industries also make their headquarters in this city. Residents and visitors alike can find plenty to do for fun and relaxation.
- Getty Center – Known for amazing views which overlook the city with public gardens and a museum.
- Universal Studios Hollywood – See a working movie studio which is also a theme park where you can visit Hogwarts, Jurassic Park and more.
- Leo Carrillo State Beach – Enjoy a mile-long stretch of beach that features tidepools and sea caves along with guided nature walks and picnic areas.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Hollyhock House – As the first landmark in LA to be designated a World Heritage Site, this house was done in what is known as California Romanza architectural style and includes a hollyhock in the design.