Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Serving Buena Park
Trusted Chevrolet Dealer in Buena Park, CA
Stop by your local Buena Park Chevrolet dealer, Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park, to find the best deals on the latest models. You’ll also discover a wide selection of used and certified pre-owned inventory as well to fit your budget. Enjoy all the benefits of shopping close to home.
- Located close to where you work and play
- Flexible financing to fit almost any budget
- Experienced service technicians to care for your Chevy
Give us a call for an appointment or just drop by to see our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park
Get behind the wheel of a Chevy Traverse or see how a Chevrolet Silverado handles when you come into Premier Chevy of Buena Park for a test drive. Enjoy a chance to find your favorite model by taking it out on the road.
Financing a Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park Model
Discover how easy it is to afford a Chevy vehicle when you apply for in-house financing. Only one application gives you access to multiple loan products to find the one that best fits your budget. You can even get the process started sooner with an online application.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy vehicle in prime running condition with regular maintenance. The service department at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park is ready and waiting to serve you with routine maintenance or repairs.
- Standard oil and filter changes
- Tire rotation and tread check
- Flushing transmission system
- Brake inspection and replacement
If you start having a problem with your vehicle or a dashboard light comes on, you can bring it in for a diagnosis. We use advanced equipment to provide an accurate and fast diagnosis. We’ll write up an estimate to let you know how much it will cost to fix your vehicle. We use genuine OEM parts for long-lasting reliability. Schedule a service or repair online, with a phone call, or just drop by.
Sights in Buena Park
Located just 24 miles from downtown LA, Buena Park is a city rich in culture and history. From its early beginnings as an agricultural city for dairy and citrus fruits, today this community is mainly residential while still acting as a commercial hub to many other surrounding areas. You will find plenty of attractions and activities to interest every age here.
- Knott’s Berry Farm – This theme park sits on 57 acres and is one of the most visited theme parks in the US.
- Los Coyotes Country Club – Come out and play a round of golf on this 27-hole championship course, which has been host to the LPGA tournament.
- Ralph B. Clark Regional Park – Located at the foot of the West Coyote Hills, this park includes nature trails and a fishing pond along with an amphitheater and a small museum on fossils and local geology.
- Whitaker-Jaynes House – A historical home, which is also the local history museum where you can learn about the city as well as the former residents of the home.